Bacon is delicious. Bacon is simple. Cooking it should be too.
- Get out a cookie tray.
- Line it with aluminium foil.
- Lay the bacon strips on the foil as close together as possible without them touching.
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees and put the tray in immediately. Do not wait for the oven to preheat.
- After 13 minutes take out the tray and flip the bacon over.
- Put the tray back in for another 5 minutes or until preferred doneness.
No grease splatter, no dirty pan, just wrap up the foil and throw it away.
Simple. Delicious. Bacon.